Last Update: December 1st, 2019
Navozyme obtains Personal Data about you from various sources to provide our Services and to manage our Sites. “You” may be a visitor to one of our websites, a user of one or more of our Services (“User”), or a registered member of an User (“Member”). If you are only a Member, We will generally not collect your Personal Data directly from you. Your agreement with the relevant User should explain how the User shares your Personal Data with Navozyme, and if you have questions about this sharing, then you should direct those questions to the User.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
2. One channel of acquiring Personal Data is when You proactively provide Personal Data through one of our Sites or Services. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Sites and Services will be mostly apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular, When you contact us by email, chat, telephone, or via a contact form, we will store the data you share with us (your email address and possibly your name and phone number) in order to respond to your questions as well as to be able to provide you with the best possible service in the future.
3. We may collect Personal Data without proactive consent through the utilization of publicly available resources if it is in compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
4. All personal data collected by Navozyme is driven by necessity in order to deliver Services, respond to inquiries, improve the Site and Services, or else governed by Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012, or GDPR Article 6(1) for applicable EU individuals.
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you specific rights around your personal data. For example, you have to be informed about the information we hold and what we use it for, you can ask for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, you can ask us to correct any inaccuracies with the personal data we hold, you can ask us to stop sending you emails, or in some circumstances ask us to stop processing your details.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, online media, and advertisements.
- Validate our authenticated Users
- Remember user preferences and settings
- Determine frequency of accessing our content
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyse site visits and trends
We understand the sensitive nature of the data you share with us, therefore we only ever ask for read only access when connecting to your services. Navozyme can never modify, delete or change any of your data on your other services. We also encrypt the data that is used for accessing your third-party services using aes-256 encryption standards to ensure security.
1. Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by Navozyme for the purpose they have been collected for, and not any longer.
2. If a retention period is applicable and that it expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS POLICY
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
Navozyme may update this policy from time to time by posting a new or amended policy on this Site. If we make material changes to this policy affecting handling of your Personal Information we will provide you an opportunity to opt in under the terms of the revised policy through an email notice, or conspicuous notice on the Site or Services' home page, if applicable.